Friday, March 13, 2009

Culebra

During February vacation we all went to Culebra, Puerto Rico. Check out this video! During our stay Eli and I managed to pull off the sunburnt tourist look quite well. We also became best friends with Aloe Vera gel seeing as we used almost a whole container attempting to relieve the pain. But of course we would load up the sunscreen again in the morning more carefully then we had the day before because of pain, but always did none the less. And headed down to the beach. Don't ask why we didn't take a break off from the beach. And don't ask where I got the cortisone shot when I went to the ER. Eli, who just wrote that last sentence was unfortunate enough to discover on the last two days of our stay that he had an allergy to the sun. Therefore causing the ER visits, yes there were two. And the one shot in the butt. He didn't want me to say but that was the highlight of my trip. I never thought I would be able to breathe for I was laughing so hard. But Im alive and typing this, probably not for much longer however because I think that Eli is about to murder me.

No comments:

Post a Comment